A tribute to The Legend of Zelda, with a shotgun!
- Eugene stumbles through a portal along with a truck rim. He finds himself in a strange land taken over by an alien race. Armed with his shotgun and an arsenal of alien technology, he must find the rim, as it seems to be his ticket home.
- 10 dungeons to explore
- 8 active items and 8 passive items to collect. 16 in total.
- A unique take on multiplayer where you can summon a doppelganger that shares it's health with yours. Potentially increasing damage dealt, but damage taken as well.
- Minimal hand holding. Relive that old school feeling of having to figure out where to go and what to do on your own.
- Eventually dual wield shotguns!
|Published||1 year ago|
|Release date||175 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, Difficult, Funny, Local Co-Op, Multiplayer, Parody, Sci-fi, secrets, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.24 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Shotgun Legend.exe 57 MB