The full version is playable up to the last dungeon. The last dungeon is not in the game yet and the overworld still needs some work.
- A demo is available for download below.
- The full version includes a Steam key.
A tribute to The Legend of Zelda, with a shotgun!
Eugene stumbles through a portal along with a truck rim. He finds himself in a strange land taken over by an alien race. Armed with his shotgun and an arsenal of alien technology, he must find the rim, as it seems to be his ticket home.
- 10 dungeons to explore
- 8 active items and 8 passive items to collect. 16 in total.
- A unique take on multiplayer in which the first player uses an item to summon a doppelganger that shares it's health to assist him. Potentially increasing damage dealt, but damage taken as well.
- Eventually dual wield shotguns!
"Lock and load for one of the truest tributes to the Legend of Zelda to date." 8/10 - Brash Games
“Ooh! I kind of like it.” - Scythe Plays
|Published||1 year ago|
|Release date||82 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, Difficult, Funny, Local Co-Op, Parody, Sci-fi, secrets|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: